Ring Size Guide
We're all gorgeous and unique.
Measure to find your perfect size.
Here's two guides on how how to find your ring size.
Super simple, and totally worth it...
Use your own ring:
1. Measure the inside diameter of your own ring
Measure your finger
1. Use a slim piece of paper and place around your finger, make sure it is not too tight or loose (you could also use a flexible measuring tape or thin string)
2. Mark where the paper overlaps.
3. Lay paper on a ruler to get the measurement in MM
4. See chart for size conversion and compare with the CIRCUMFERENCE column
Note: If inbetween sizes it's best to round up
Comparison chart and tips when taking finger measurements:1. Avoid measuring when cold (fingers are smaller).
2. Avoid measuring on a very hot day (fingers are larger)
3. If you have large knuckles it is best to choose a larger size
4. Please note the ring size on each hand can be different
Ring Sizes & Measurements for working out correct size
Our collections are designed for you to choose jewellery suited to you and your styling needs. Across many of our collections you will find a variety of different chain styles and lengths. If you can’t find what you are looking for then please get in touch and we will see what we can do to help.